Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Moveable Feast

Yum!  That's what I have to say: Yum!  This place was everything I hoped it would be.  It was such a cute place and the food was great.  I met my sister there last Tuesday before Thanksgiving and we had an awesome lunch.  We had some really good salads, little chicken nugget things, and a mango poblano quesadilla...and then we had dessert!  It was great.  The deeply fudgy brownies were my favorite.  They were almost fudge but still a brownie.  The fudgy flavor reminded me of chocolate sauce we used to put on ice cream at my grandma's house.  Then we had sugar cookies, which reminded me of my grandma's house, too.  We also had to try the root beer float cake and an apple pie creation they had.  It was all great.  I can't wait to go back!  I recommend you try it if you are ever in the Geneva area!

Can you see how excited I am!?!

Here's Jacquie getting ready to chow down!
These are the salads we tried:
And here are our buttermilk fried chicken and our mango poblano quesadilla!
These are the brownies!!!!!!

Doesn't this look soooo yummy!  Chad would have loved it, the frosting was cool-whippy and so light!
I love the frosting on these babies!
Jacquie and I love the Moveable Feast!

2 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

Wow, that really was a feast! Everything sounded so yummy. I want to try the chicken, and the brownies, and the... ok, everything!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I bet it was fun! I am so happy to see you and Jacquie getting together and having fun just the two of you.