Sunday, December 14, 2008

I'm back!!!!


I feel like I have not blogged in forever!  Our computer was acting really goofy and we weren't able to get the internet so I wasn't able to get on and blog.  I completely missed it, but in a way it was a nice reason to take a break from blogging.  But I'm back!  

We have been busy doing Christmas things and I'll have to post those pictures.  Our Christmas cards are all out and we've been getting a few every day.  Chad thinks I'm crazy, but I love to get Christmas cards in the mail.  It's the one time of year that I do get fun things in the mail.  Snail mail is sadly becoming a lost art.  We sat down tonight and wrapped most of the presents we have...well, I wrapped while Chad watched football, but we were together, and that's what counts.  

This year, we have decided to do the 12 dates of Christmas instead of giving each other gifts.  Last night was our first date, we went to see Four Christmases, the movie with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon, and then we went out for pizza at a new restaurant in town called Parma John's.  I love the pun.  Four Christmases was a cute movie, but I think it would be okay to wait and watch it after it's out of the theater, but there were some funny parts.  Tonight was our second date, and that was the present wrapping party and then we watched TV and cuddled.  It may sound simple, but it seems like we do stuff while we watch TV and we don't really sit together and completely watch together, it's mostly me that's either reading and listening to the TV or knitting and listening to the TV at the same time.  So it was nice to just sit together and watch together.  And now I'm blogging while Chad watches Survivor.  I love how he talks to the TV and tries to tell the Survivors what to do.  It's cute.  

On the first date of Christmas...
On the second date of Christmas...

2 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

I love the idea of the dates! I do wish I had more alone time with Marc. When you do get some time we feel rushed to go do something and get home or we are distracted by the million other things that need to be done. Keep it up, and, by the way, I missed your blog!

Unknown said...

LOVE your 12 date idea. So clever!