Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sleeping Freshman Never Lie


Most Recently Read Book:

Sleeping Freshman Never Lie

By David Lubar

I was able to meet and hear David Lubar speak at one of my middle schools this year, but I had only read his Weenies books which are collections of short stories.  This book was definitely more mature than the Weenies books and I thought it was a great book.  It cracked me up because it's about a boy who is trying to get through freshman year in high school while dealing with his family and trying to ask out a girl that he likes.  He keeps signing up for things at school because the girl signs up for the same things and then he'll get sucked into doing things and she ends up not doing it any more.  It's really funny and I like how this book was written.  I would definitely recommend it to middle school/high school boys.  

No comments: