Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!  

It's officially Christmas!  I'm awake because my family stays up until midnight to eat tamales and exchange gifts.  We just did a Christmas toast and wished everyone Merry Christmas and now we're getting the tamales passed out.  We played Bingo while we were waiting for midnight to roll around.  We played some games for prizes and some games for money.  It was fun!  Thanks to Laura for the idea...and Kathy for reminding me of Laura's idea.  It definitely helped us pass the time.  

Jordan and Alex had fun opening their presents.  As soon as Jordan opened his presents he wanted the toys out of the box so he could play with them.  It was very cute.  I have pictures to post.  

Speaking of Jordan, I just went in to see him sleeping and to wish him Merry Christmas.  I could cry just knowing that he is healthy and he is here with us and that he is such a sweet boy.  We love him so much and I couldn't imagine not having him here with us.  We are so blessed to have him as our son.  I'm even more excited to wake up and open more presents with him in the morning after seeing him open presents tonight.  He's obviously a lot of work when he's awake, but when he's asleep it makes me want him to be awake again so I can hold him and talk to him and play with him.  This is such a merry Christmas.  

I hope everyone is having a merry Christmas and feeling blessed for everything in their lives!!   

No comments: