Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jordan, the Artiste

We went to Gamma and Papa's house on Tuesday night just to be there a night early.  On Wednesday morning Jordan wanted to paint so I went down to my parent's craft room to search for paints.  I found this cool watercolor set and let Jordan go to town.  He did a pretty good job.  He liked to mix the paints and I had to help direct him to put the paint actually on the paper, but he did get some painting done.  He paints all the time at Patty's house, but this was the first time he had painted at home with us.  I think he's a natural.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! Was he the one that said blue?

Kathy Lou said...

Look at what a nice job he does painting! He does look like a natural.

Robert Benassi said...

Soooo Cute. He's a natural at painting.