Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogiversary!


Oh, man!  I just read my friend Kathy's blog and she posted her 100th post.  I meant to commemorate my blogiversary but then I totally forgot!  It was on Tuesday, the 24th of February. I didn't miss it by too much.  I actually learned how to do Photo Booth and we took these pictures on Tuesday...does that count?

I love keeping track of our lives on my blog.  It's so much fun to look back at everything we have done.  I haven't really done too much scrapbooking since Jordan was born and this let's me at least keep track of all the things we have done minus the time and minus the money spent on scrapbooking supplies.  Jordan already has fun looking back at pictures and movies I put on the blog.  We look at the pictures on the blog all the time.  

Thanks to everyone who reads the blog and does or doesn't comment. I hope you are able to share in everything we do and enjoy my crazy rambling!

4 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

Maddy and I use Photobooth to send Marc pictures in the morning. I have some seriously BAD morning pictures in our file. Maddy loves to make silly faces and to use the special effects.

Kathy Lou said...

Oh yeah, and happy blogiversary to you!!

Unknown said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!!

Robert Benassi said...

Congrats on your 100th entry. You and Cathy inspire me to get blogging again. I will get New York St. up and running again.