Sunday, March 8, 2009

ITHI 2009

I spent Friday and Saturday at the ITHI conference.  It is held once a year for teachers of the deaf and hearing impaired.  This year it was in Naperville.  Next year it will be downstate so I decided to go.  I used to go more often but our district doesn't pay for us to go...not one single cent...so I haven't been in a few years.  

I went with one of my mentees, Heidi, and her friend from college.  Of course, once you are there you see tons of people you know.  I saw lots of people from college and then lots of people I have worked with through student teaching or whatever.  There were some really good breakouts this year.  I have some great ideas to take back with me.  

Here I am with Heidi, my mentee, and Stephanie, who I worked with last year.  

No comments: