Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Mole People

Most Recently Read Book:

The Mole People

By Jennifer Toth

I have been barely finishing my book club books on time the last two months, BUT I do finish them!  This book was a little hard to read because there were so many stories about so many different people.  There wasn't really one consistent story/plotline throughout the whole book.  I did however think it gave an eye-opening look at what life is like in the tunnels underground in New York.  I had no idea and could hardly believe some of the stories that were told.  The woman who wrote this book is very brave for doing all she did to collect the information in order to be able to write this book.  It's really sad to think that people live their lives underground.  I can't even imagine.  

No comments: