Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break Day Two

Today was a great day!  Maybe I had too much scheduled yesterday, because today was much more fun and relaxing.  We hung out at home in the morning for a little bit and then left to go to the Children's Neighborhood Museum which is really close to where my parents live.  Jordan played for almost two hours!  He had a great time pretending with all the cool stuff they had there.  It was fun.  Here he is in the workshop:
He loved the kitchen and made all sorts of food.  

He dressed up like a mail-delivering firefighter:


And banged on this giant drum (once I convinced him he wasn't supposed to stand on it)!

Afterwards, we went to Panera for lunch.  Yum!  It's one of my favorites!  Then we went to play at Papa and Gama's house!  Papa and Jordan played with the trains...and then, yes, he did take a nap!!!  I did some reading and took a mini-nap myself before he woke up again.  My mom came home from work and we all played with the trains and ate dinner.  We even did some drawing. Jordan loves markers!  Jordan didn't want to leave!  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww how fun! I love the cop/firefighter :D That place looks amazing and just perfect with Jordie, especially with all those tools :D And He likes drwaing with markers!?! :D WHAT Fun! I'm 23 and still LOVE Markers :P

Unknown said...

He's growing up so fast!

Your spring break looks so fun. I'm so jealous of all the fun things you are doing.

Kathy Lou said...

What a nice day, I can't wait to see what you did today!