Thursday, April 22, 2010

Clementine

Most Recently Read Book:

Clementine

By Sara Pennypacker

I love the cover of this book! She's just so darn cute. This book is about a fun kiddo who gets herself into trouble without really meaning to. I love that she gets yelled at all the time in school for not paying attention when she is paying attention...but sometimes she's paying attention to what's happening out the window! She's funny. This book focuses mostly on her friendship with her friend Margaret who lives upstairs in her building. I'm definitely putting this on my list for 2nd and 3rd graders to read. It's way cute!

1 comment:

Julie, Charlie, Carter, Logan & Ava said...

Reading this to my second graders right now and we love it! Just got done with a couple Ivy + Bean books that were also great and we're noticing some similarities between these two sets of girls and their personalities and friendships! Fun!