Friday, April 2, 2010

Cover-Up

Most Recently Read Book:

Cover-Up: Mystery at the Super Bowl

By John Feinstein

Being married to a total sports fanatic, I feel like I know quite a bit about sports and what's going on in the sports world, most especially when it comes to football and maybe basketball...but others like golf and tennis, too. I feel like we have ESPN on all the time. Anyway, I've read a few sports related novels but this one is by far my favorite so far. This book is actually part of a series about two teenagers who uncover controversial stories while covering big sports events, like the Super Bowl. It was cool to hear lots of names I hear about on ESPN all the time and to get an insider look at journalism and sports. I love the characters and their relationship. I think either YA boys or girls would like this series.

No comments: