Friday, April 2, 2010

Craft Update

Not much crafting this week...but here are the little projects I finished up last week. I have a baby shower this week so I'm thinking there are more little booties in my future!!!

This is the diaper-changing pad I whipped up to match the diaper caddy box I made. This was super simple but I'm excited for how pretty it is and how matchy it is. I just used the spotted fabric and put some quilt batting in the middle.
I made these cute school bookmarks for the people who helped me through National Boards this year. I forgot to take a picture of the backs...I used a coordinating fabric on the back but it was blue with letters. I put interfacing in the middle to make them less flimsy.
Jordan and I painted t-shirts. He saw me painting mine so we went and grabbed a t-shirt from his room to paint. I only had black and white paint so I went with spiders on his t-shirt! He thought they were cool.
And here's my shirt. In hindsight, I probably should have planned it out a little more and maybe copied the picture from somewhere, but I didn't. I think it's kind of fun...haven't tried it on yet...so hopefully I eyeballed where it was supposed to go right, too...it's kind of hard to tell with the belly situation.
That's my crafty update for now!!!!

1 comment:

Laraf123 said...

Love those bookmarks! (And everything else!) I think I crafted a peanut butter sandwhich last week, but I'm too tired to remember :)