Saturday, May 23, 2009

I Love You, Library!

I confess, I am completely head over heels in love with our library!  It is one of my absolute favorite places!  I especially love it now that I have signed up to manage my account online!  That means that I can see what books I have checked out, renew books, and even order books from other libraries...it is completely dangerous because I end up with armloads of books!  

Yesterday I had a big enough stack waiting for me that they had it on the special shelf for "big" holds!  I was picking up books on CD, fun books for me to read, educational resource books for me to read, and some picture books for Jordan!  I can't wait to read them all!  Here are a few from my pile:

The Chocolate War, by Robert Cormier
The Westing Game, by Ellen Raskin
Savvy, by Ingrid Law
Sold, by Patricia McCormick
Little Oink, by Amy Krouse-Rosenthal
Chicken Cheeks, by Michael Ian Black
The best part...IT'S ALL FREEEEEEEE!  Have you visited your library lately???  What did you check out!?!

1 comment:

Kathy Lou said...

I love the library too, go figure. Maddy and I spend a lot of time there. We bring home arm loads of books every time and read them over and over and over until they are due. Then we do it all again!