Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Visit With The Cousins!

Yesterday, my brother came to visit with my nephews so we went over to my parents house to hang out with them!  It was a fun middle-of-the-week thing to do!  The boys gave Jordan his birthday gifts, which he loved and played with all night!  We ate pizza, played soccer outside, and played some Nintendo even!   
Jordan was excited to get two trucks and a fire truck that makes noise and lights up!

Here's a close up of his fire truck!
He played with them on the table, on the floor, outside, in the basement!  He took them everywhere with him all night!



We brought Wyatt and Sawyer their party favors because they won't be able to come to Jordan's party next week.  Wyatt blew up the monkey almost all by himself!
Sawyer was having fun playing with Papa's Thomas trains!  He did a good job of keeping them all on the tracks!

Eric and me

Sawyer and me
Wyatt and Papa

Chad with Sawyer, Jordan, and Wyatt

No comments: