Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Westing Game

Most Recently Read Book:

The Westing Game

By Ellen Raskin

Literally, just finished this book and sat down to right my review because it was awesome.  I love this book!  I can't believe I have never read it before.  It was such a sneaky mystery.  I'm not really good at mysteries to start with so I'm not sure I can really gauge if it would have everyone fooled, but I enjoyed it.  I love the resolution.  This book kind of reminded me of the movie "Clue" and it also reminded me of the new series called The 39 Clues.  Basically, there is a murder and the man who is murdered calls 16 people together to tell them that whoever can figure out who murdered him will inherit his fortune.  They are all paired up and they call get clues to try and decipher.  Of course, I can't give away the ending!  You HAVE to read it!

No comments: