Saturday, January 24, 2009

Bulls Vs. Raptors

Yesterday, Chad called me at work to see if we could go to the Bulls game because he got tickets last minute from a friend from work.  He was all excited so we decided to go.  We stopped at Fudrucker's on the way for burgers and then drove into the city and seriously walked into our seats as they were announcing the starting lineup.  We did great!  Here's Chad with the Michael Jordan statue...even though it's hard to see. 

This is supposed to be a picture of the inflatable Benny but this is as close as I could get with our camera.
These are the drum squad...I can't remember their names...but we have seen them before and they are pretty cool.  
The hubby and me!
A random far away shot of the game...oh yeah, there was a game going on.  I always get caught up on all the other stuff going on.  

No comments: