Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Day Off

Jordan and I had two fun days off on Thursday and Friday and then on Monday Chad and I had the day off together.  We went to Deer Park and go my laptop (woohoo!!!!) and then ate a nice lunch at the California Pizza Kitchen.

I had never eaten at CPK before.  I ordered the Four Cheese and Tomato pizza.  Doesn't it just look delicious?  It was great.  I loved the cheesiness.


And then, we went home and I opened my laptop and felt chills all over my body and just wasted away the day getting sucked into figuring out my new computer.   !!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous!! I love that new computer. :) I can't believe you decided to get the new silver one instead of the white one. I love the new design. What do you think of the track pad? It's big! Have you mastered the gestures on it yet? You should come over to play at our house with your new computer so I can play with it too. LOL