Monday, January 12, 2009

Operation Giving Part One

This could get to be a lengthy list of giving posts...but I'm excited to share what I gave last week in honor of one of my New Year's resolutions!  

Notes to my students about how they are doing and how they can improve.  
North Pole S'mores for Jordy to take and share with his friends at Patty's.  
Homemade fish for my nephews with a fishing rod that is not pictured.  We gave them other Christmas gifts, but this was was from the heart and I was so proud of it!  (Unfortunately, my brilliant magnet idea didn't really work and I'm going to have to send them some stuff to tweak the fishies so they will be catch-able!)
An "I *heart* EC" bookmark for one of my Twilight-loving friends.



2 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

You are so cool. I love your resolution about giving. I am going to add that as a resolution part B. In addition, I am going to let in every driver trying to change lanes or merge in front of me. Ok, I almost always do that anyway, but I will even let in the people who are trying to cut in line. How is that for giving, does that count? He he he...

Unknown said...

Cute crafts!!1

Uh, I'm watching Idol and totally missing you guys!