Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Meeting Ann Brashares

I was so excited to meet Ann Brashares tonight!  When I saw that she was going to be doing a book signing I knew I had to go.  Ann Brashares wrote The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series and now has a new book out called The Three Willows.  I love the story of the girls in the Traveling Pants series and I think this new book is going to be another fun girl/friendship story.  Ann talked about her life and about her books and then answered questions from the audience.  When asked what three books she would want with her if she was stranded on an island she said: 1) War and Peace, 2) Jane Austen, like Pride and Prejudice or Emma, and 3) something religious or spiritual.





1 comment:

Kathy Lou said...

I'm so glad you went! Good for you! It would have been too much for me this week. I can't wait until the author breakfast in February!