Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flipping Out Over Forever Princess


I had an e-mail in my inbox this morning tell me that the library had a copy of Forever Princess by Meg Cabot waiting for me.  It only just came out and our library didn't even have a copy but I put my name on the list and they got it for me.  Oh, how I love the library!  

I was ecstatic to walk into the library today to pick up the book.  It was awesome to actually have it in my hands.  This is the tenth and final book in the Princess Diaries series.  I loooove this series and I have been waiting for this book.  A lot of stuff happened in the ninth book...and then it ended and we had to wait and wait for this final installment.  I can't wait to see if Mia gets back together with Michael.  I so totally believe she will just because Meg Cabot is awesome like that...but you never know!  I took my own picture of the book to post...because it's here and in my possession!!!!

No comments: