Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fa La La La La La La La La!

It seems like Thanksgiving went by in a flash...and now it's time for Christmas! Yesterday we put up the Christmas tree and our Christmas decorations! Jordan was a great help!!
We have a fake-y tree so we had to put it together. Chad was calling out colors and letters and Jordan was checking each branch to make sure he gave Chad the right one. It was a great letter/color practicing game!
Find the branch, hand it to Dad!
It was such a perfectly sunny day. I love when sun comes in the windows and I can take pictures with great lighting. It makes me look maybe even a little bit professional when I'm sooo not.
This ornament was new to our tree this year! Isn't he sweet?
He's not looking at the camera but I love the sweet smile and his little dimple! If you look really really closely in the background you can see my reflection in the mirror...it's really small...
And now we're in Christmas mode! I love seeing the sparkly lights on the tree. It makes the house feel very cozy. Today Chad's parents came over and we took our Christmas picture so I've got to get those printed and hopefully I'll have the cards out sooner than later this year!!!

3 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

We put up our tree as well. I love putting up the tree, I don't like to take them down.

Emily Jane said...

Awww yay! I love all your little ornaments (and your little helper!!)

Can I send you a card this year?? :)

Stephanie H said...

So cute how he was able to help putting up all the branches!