Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! Usually we get to trick or treat a few times on Halloween, but because it fell on a Saturday we just did trick-or-treating at my parents' house yesterday with family. Here are Jordan and Alex in their costumes! Jordan was Diego and Alex was a cowboy!!
I tried numerous times to get a picture with Jordan dressed as Diego and me as Dora but he was in a Cranky mood, yes, that's cranky with a capital C. Here we are with backpack and rescue pack!
Grammy and Jordan!
Jordan with dad!
These boys love their lollipops!
There's a smile! He was happy when he was getting candy!
We had to dump out all the candy and sort it. I used to do this as a kid. I would make little piles of all the same kind of candy and then count how many pieces I had.
Here's the best Dora and Diego picture we could get!
Double fisting the lollipops.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween. We sure did!

4 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

His costume really turned out great. The two of you together are precious. I think my favorite picture is the two lollipop action. You can tell he was loving those lollies!

j said...

looks like you all had a lot of fun! you're costumes were adorable, and i really like that pumpkin, too cute. is it yours? i think your husband should've been "boots" to complete the look, haha!

Unknown said...

You are the cutest Dora ever! Jordan's costume really turned out great! Way to go!

Stephanie H said...

LOVE the pumpkin! Hehe. But I do love your costumes. SO cute! I bet he thought it was all worth it when he saw the candy!