Thursday, November 5, 2009

Imagination Movers

On Sunday we took Jordan to see the Imagination Movers. They are four guys who sing and dance and solve problems with imagination...kind of Wiggles-esque but not quite as cheesy. We love their music and Jordan is always requesting it in the car...if he's not asking for Choo-Choo Soul. We went with Silvia, Rob and Alex.
Chad with Jordan (who refused to smile for a picture...) outside of the theater.
Chad and I enjoying our seats!
Jordan (again refusing to look at the camera for any pictures) watching the Movers onstage!
The Movers!
"I think what the situation needs is some imagination!"

2 comments:

Kelli said...

My daughter would be so jealous! She loves dancing to the movers... they are coming to our town but I don't think we will go- Ali's gotta be older to make it worth the money.
That's awesome you guys went and had a good time!
I looked up the movers once- a few (including the creator) are former teachers- go figure kids like it so much :)

Laraf123 said...

Love seeing Jordan in his balcony seat! We'll have to live vicariously through this experience. I took Henry to a live show and he hated it. He was terrified of the loud music and darkness. Who knew? We'll try again next year. I'm glad Jordan had fun on Sunday--even if he didn't smile for the camera!