Saturday, November 28, 2009

Speaking of Family and Friends

Kathy graciously and bravely agreed to pick Jordan up from our babysitter's last Monday when Chad had basketball games and I had my National Board meeting/class. She took Jordan and her daughter, Maddy, to our library and then to McDonald's...all before she went to our house and cooked an amazing spaghetti sauce and noodles for us! How awesome is she?

Here's an oh-so-cute picture of Jordan listening to the audio books at the library. Love it!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

Hi Jen... thanks for popping over to my blog and your lovely comments. I have been on a tear ever since the Craft Social... having just the right mix of fun and productivity. Hope your Thanksgiving holiday was wonderful. And how are your yo-yos coming along? I am preparing to do some felting... I want to try my hand at some different thing (bags, brootches, clutches, coasters.... well you get the idea) and I'm going to make some yo-yos to embelish them with!

xo
lindy
collagecafe04.blogspot.com

Kathy Lou said...

We had so much fun! Unfortunately, I have been on a McDonalds binge since then, but I'm done today.

Laraf123 said...

I meant to tell you how impressed I am that you are doing your National Boards. I don't know where you find the time to get everything done! Do you ever sleep? I love the pic of Jordan listening to books--he looks like a 4 year old! (I also LOVE his cranberry face in your Thanksgiving post!)