Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Cards?


Okay, I'm sure everyone who reads this is going to think I'm crazy and off my rocker and all that stuff...but really, I've just been completely inspired and motivated lately!  Are you ready...here it is...I have started my Christmas cards!  I always make my Christmas cards.  So far I have the base cards cut, the greetings and our little "signatures" cut.  I also started to cut a little border I am going to put at the top.  I'm still working on some of the embellishments, we'll see what I end up with.  I'm hoping to get them pretty much done and then just have to add our picture when we get that taken.  This year the card count is about 60 so that's another reason I have to start early.  I love this time of year and this craftiness is really making it a lot of fun.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so impressed with all of your craftiness! You are so talented and creative. I need to be more like you!

Stephanie H said...

I hope that this doesn't make you crazy....because I started designing mine in early October! Last year I never got around to making mine because time got away from me, so I started designing in early October so I could stamp and cut and color when I find time here and there! I want to see the final product.