Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Will Work For Cookies

We introduced Jordan to sweeping this weekend!  He thought it was so fun to hold a big broom.  I would start sweeping, he would say he wanted a turn, I would let him sweep...he'd get bored and go off to do something else...and that's when I would start sweeping again...and when he'd come back over and say he wanted a turn.  Needless to say it took me quite a long time to get the floor swept, but it did get done and  Jordan had fun.  


And...if you finish your chores, you get to make yummy cookies as a reward!  (Although, Chad would have made them whether our chores were finished or not!)  Daddy and Jordy breaking the cookies apart:
A cooke close-up.  These were mini-break-and-bake cookies that Chad found.  Perfect size for Jordan.  
A perfect treat, cookies when they're just cooled enough that the chips are still melty.  Yum!

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see Jordan is sweeping now, when is he going to start doing the dishes? Don't make the same mistake I did, I didn't make you do the dishes when you were growing up an now you hate it. Plus, it looks like it won't be a problem with the great rewards. Please train him soon so he can also help at gradma's house. lol
He is so cute!!!