Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Girl Bonding and Eyebrow Threading

Saturday I headed to the mall with my sister, Jacquie, and my mom.  We had some shopping to do at NY and Company and, my favorite, Victoria's Secret.  Just a little FYI, Victoria's Secret has a great deal going on right now.  When you spend a minimum of $10 in November you get a gift card for December.  The cool thing is the gift card is a surprise amount.  Everyone gets at least $10 back...but some cards go up to $500!  

Jacquie was brave enough to get here eyebrows threaded.  This has always scared me but she said is wasn't so bad!


Voila!

4 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

I am not brave enough to let anyone else touch my eyebrows! I went through a spell in high school with my eyebrows way too thin, I can't go there again. I think about it, but no, no can do!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Hope your week is fun! :) What was the lady doing to me in the second photo, trimming my eyebrows?

Unknown said...

What does it mean to have your eyebrows threaded?

Jen Vincent said...

I think in both the pictures she was doing the threading but she had something black wrapped around her finger probably to protect it.

I had no idea what threading really was until I saw it being done on Jacquie. Basically, she had like a loop of thread and she would twist it to grab the hairs in between the two pieces and then when she pulled they came out. I thought it would involve needles or something but it didn't seem to scary.