Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Here I Come!!!

I wore my Twilight shirt today because I'm going to see the movie tonight at midnight...12:02 to be exact.  Kathy said she would go with me so we are both sneaking out of the house tonight!  I can't wait.  There were so many people talking about it today.  One teacher saw my shirt and told me I had to go take a picture with Edward Cullen who was in the library.  Check it out:

Me and EDWARD!
I didn't even have to fight any crazy Twilight moms to get to him!

In less than two hours I will be watching the movie.  I am so excited because I really love this book.  I'm not sure I am going to like the actors they cast for the characters, but I'm sure it'll be good.  I'm not sure I'll have enough energy to post when I get home...but I'm sure I'll post some time tomorrow.  I CAN'T WAIT!



1 comment:

Jaxma99 said...

THAT is hysterical!!! You look fantastic by the way!