Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!

Where were you on 11/21/08?????  Kathy and I went to see the midnight showing of Twilight.  When I got there, Kathy said we were the only ones over 18...and we pretty much were.  There were some moms there with their kids but I think we were pretty much the only moms there without kids.  The movie was pretty good...the acting was pretty cheesy at times, and I didn't really like the action/special effects that much, but overall it was good.  My favorite part was hearing the girls shout and giggle every time Edward came on the screen or when he touched Bella or when he smirked or when he talked or when he talked...it was seriously non-stop.  I would definitely see it again right now in a heartbeat.  I'm ready for the next one!

4 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

Whoohoo! I had such a great time! I agree, hearing the girls giggling was probably the best part of the whole event. I'm stealing the picture to post on my blog too!

Unknown said...

Ah man, I wish I could have been there with you guys!!!!!

Stephanie H said...

I'm glad to hear you liked it! I have been a bit nervous it won't live up to the book....but I know you loved the book and you still liked the movie, so it makes me feel better!

Jaxma99 said...

I can't wait to see it too, but I'm afraid I'll lose the effect of seeing it in the theatre when I see it when it comes out on DVD. I would enjoy girls gasping in the theatre too! Ha!