Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008!

Happy Halloween!  We had a fun Halloween on Friday.  I met Jordan Patty's so we could go and trick-or-treat with her and any kiddos that were there.  Maddy was the only munchkin left so we went trick-or-treating with Maddy.  I love to see Jordan with kids his size.  It's so cute.  Here they are a Cheyenne's house!

Jordan was having fun choosing which candy he wanted...I just had to help steer him away from any nutty candies...
What was his favorite?  Lollipops of course!  Again, he sought out the lollipop and then that was all he could think about and wasn't really interested in anything else after that!

After trick-or-treating with Patty we went home to meet Dad.  We still had one uncarved pumpkin, so Chad and Jordan carved an Elmo pumpkin.  
Jordan was kind of freaked out by the slimy insides of the pumpkin.  
Mom and Jordan with the pumpkins on our front porch!
Here is an up close picture of our pumpkins.  Oh, how we love our pumpkins.  As Jordan likes to say, "ooo, punkin!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWWW So cute! I can't wait to see you guys!!! Jordie is growing up soo fast! :) aww jordie!!

Anonymous said...

thats from me! It published it w/o my consent :P

Kathy Lou said...

So cute! I love the Elmo costume. Jordan is such a sweet boy, you can see it all over his face.