Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rollerskating Party!

Friday night we went rollerskating at Chad's school.  Jordan had a lot of fun getting into the equipment room and pulling out random stuff to play with.  It's so fun to watch kids be imaginative.  I guess as an adult you just don't think about putting a cone on your head...at least I don't.  Aren't Maddy and Jordan cute?  They are so fun together!  
Here's a close-up of our conehead!

We thought we should at least try to put Jordan in skates.  I really didn't think it was gonna work but Chad managed to hang on to Jordan for a little while.  Jordan actually seemed to like it!  

3 comments:

Kathy Lou said...

The coneheads are too cute, and they fit just right! LOL!

Unknown said...

I"m so incredibly jealous it's not even funny.

Anonymous said...

Jordie is so cute, I love the expression on his face, kind of wondering what this is all about, definitely not as easy as walking.