Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jordan and Mom

Please ignore the crazy coat situation...here are Jordy and I after getting back from Chuck E. Cheese.  Again, this was pre-sickness.  I hate being sick!  I start to feel like I will never feel like myself again and it's hard to remember what it's like to be a functioning individual.  I was basically useless for all of Thursday, Friday, and most of yesterday.  Today, I'm finally feeling somewhat back to normal, even though I still have a nasty sounding cough.  

My mom picked up Jordan for me on Thursday afternoon.  I could tell he was feeling pretty out of it himself when he just wanted to cuddle with me all night.  It was really sweet.  He sat with me on the couch and we watched Elmo.  Usually he'll sit for a little bit and then he's off to play but he had no problem snuggling with me until Chad got home.  I'm glad, because I could not have handled much more.  

We've had a really nice weekend just being home and relaxing.  Sometimes we get so busy and it's nice to stay home and hang out.  Jordan loves to read books and watch football with dad.  The kid loooooves football.  He drank lots of "joop" as he calls juice...I made him a lemonade drink, I guess that's what you would call it.  My aunt made it for me when I was sick when I stayed with her during my student teaching.  It's basically water, sugar, and lime juice all warmed up.  Chad thought I was crazy for drinking it myself and for giving it to our son, but it's soooo good.  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww such a cute picture! I absolutely love it :)