Monday, November 3, 2008

Elmo Live 2008!


Silvia, Alex, Elmo, Chad, and Jordan in front of the theater!

We had been looking forward to Elmo Live for a long time!  Last week, the day finally came for Elmo Live.  We met Rob, Silvia, and Alex before the show for the pre-show reception.  Everything was decorated with Elmo and we ate a kid-friendly buffet and did some fun activities before the show.  
Rob and Alex.

Jordan and Mommy.
Jordan, the little cookie monster!
After a while it was time for the show to begin!!!  Jordan was so excited!  We were way in the upper balcony, but we were in the second row and we could see perfectly.  It was so fun to see Jordan sit nicely in his comfy theater chair.  He wore his Elmo costume, and looked like a cool dude!  He was pretty tired, but he still had fun cheering, clapping, and dancing.  I was sentimental about it.  I grew up with Sesame Street and it was awesome for me to see the show. 


Dad and Jordan.
Family picture! Mom, Dad, Elmo, and Jordan...you can tell this was near the end because Jordan was so sleepy and had his thumb in his mouth.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok I think I would have totally loved that show! It brought back childhood memories just looking at the pictures.

I've told you this a million times but you do the coolest things!

Anonymous said...

Fun, I can tell by the pictures that this was, without doubt, Jordan's favorite celebration. These pictures are great, the last one with the three of you is my favorite. Love you guys.