1. Really relaxing. It feels so good to be home, to be done with the week, to know I don't have to get up early tomorrow...unless I want to for (most likely) something fun!
2. Comfy clothes. It's kind of an unwritten rule that you can be comfy and casual on Fridays. I have some schools that wear uniforms so I don't let myself wear jeans (gasp!) but today I broke out my sneakers. My feet felt light all day...I actually ran to my car from one of my schools and it just felt great.
3. Movie Night Somehow Friday night seems to end up as a movie night. I think it's just the best way to really relax and wind down. After a long week, we're usually so tired we just want to veg.
4. Perfectly Hot Air Popped Popcorn Yum! Well, what did you expect? You have to have popcorn if you're gonna watch a movie! We bought a hot air popper at Wal-Mart maybe a year ago for $20 and it's one of the best investments we've made!
5. Pizza! Growing up, I feel like we almost always had pizza on Friday nights. Silo, sausage, deep dish pizza. Double yum. Triple yum, in fact. We don't seem to order pizza as much on Fridays as we have in the past...but believe me it's one of the best nights for pizza. Maybe we'll bring the Friday night pizza night tradition back!
What about you? What are your Friday favorites?? I think it's important to recognize and celebrate the good things in our lives!