Sunday, October 18, 2009

Daddy and Jordan

Chad realized the other day that we don't seem to take enough pictures of us with Jordan. It's hard to get Jordan to pose and smile nicely and I think we get out of the habit because of that. Yesterday I got this picture though...how sweet is this picture? These boys have so much fun playing with each other. Jordan is lucky to have such a great dad!
Caught! Look who's in a box!
I love his cute face! I got another good smile. *Notice the Rescue Pack in the background! We're been collecting pieces for Jordan's Diego costume! Almost complete!



4 comments:

j said...

looks like he got his daddy's smile!

Stephanie H said...

Daddy son pictures are so sweet!

Unknown said...

Those pictures are darling! THe one of Chad and Jordan should definitely be framed!

Kathy Lou said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of Jordan and Chad together.