Sunday, October 4, 2009

Great America (September 2009)

We decided to go to Great America again a few weeks ago...and crazily enough, we decided to get season passes for next year. By buying season passes for next year, we can also use them for the rest of this season. I'm not sure how exactly they make money off of that, but it works for us. It was a beautiful day, and we went with my parents, my aunt and uncle, my cousins and their kids.

Here I am with Wonder Woman. I'm not sure she realizes I am the real Wonder Woman...I didn't tell her, though.
Right away we took Jordan on the Wizzer for the first time! He didn't know what to think at first!
Waiting in line!
Here we go. I rode in front and Jordan and Chad went behind me. Jordan actually really liked it, especially when we went fast!

Here we are in line for Triple Play, this is probably our favorite at Great America right now. Jordan rode a few times!
Here's Triple Play. You can see Jordan on the bottom right car, it's green, and you can see Jordan's little red hat, he's so small his little head can't really see out of the car!
We spent a lot of time in the Wiggles World. Here's Jordan on their version of the Giant Drop. He's in the middle with the red hat again.
Here we are riding the Big Red Plane. I sat in back and Jordan and Alex rode together in front!
We made it to Wiggles World which is about halfway through the park and then we took the train back to the front and called it a day. We're excited to go back now for Fright Fest!

No comments: