1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me. 2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award. 3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
Here are 10 honest things about myself:
1. I'm a tad obsessed with being on my laptop...I love to check my e-mail, check Twitter, check blog updates, check FB, shop online, digital scrapbook.
2. I forgot to take in a half gallon of chocolate milk last week when I was bringing the groceries in and then forgot that I forgot it in the trunk...for the whole week...I did finally pitch it today...it was G-R-O-S-S.
3. I can't fall asleep at night unless I've gone in to see Jordan and whispered that I love him (just one more time) and said my prayers.
4. On the first day of the month, I try to remember to say, "Rabbit, rabbit," before I say anything else because in high school I heard somewhere that it would bring me good luck for the month.
5. At some point in my life I developed a crazy Kleenex folding routine for when I have to blow my nose in order to get maximum use out of each tissue.
6. I want my hair to be just like Evangeline Lily's. She's Kate from Lost.
7. It's actually hard to think of 10 honest things about me when I actually have to do it...
8. I can make friendship bracelets blindfolded...the colorful ones made from embroidery floss.
9. Sometimes I have very little, if any, patience for people who just can't seem to understand something that seems to simple to me...and especially no patience for someone who refuses to understand/accept something that just makes sense.
10. Kevin is my favorite Jonas brother. (He just seems to be the most normal and mature and no one likes him...but I do.)
I am proud to bequeath this "Honest Scrap" award to the following people: