Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Slice of Life #27 - In Which I Do a Horrible Job of Playing Guitar

The Slice of Life Challenge is hosted by Two Writing Teachers.


Guess what!? This time the video I have to share is my own video! At the beginning of the year, I made out an Un-Boring List for 2012. I have no idea how I forgot to put my desire to learn how to play the guitar on the list. It should totally be on the list. It can be my backup in case I don't accomplish something on the list for some reason. 


The video basically explains how I happen to now have a guitar in my possession (for now) and I even show off some of my non-skills. I apologize for how horrible it sounds...I really do think it might be something with how my computer records...but it could also be my stinky guitar playing. Hopefully it'll get better!

P.S. I haven't started any lessons yet. I'm just trying it out since I have some time off. I'm hoping to start my lessons once summer rolls around!

No comments: